High rollers are a special category of casino players. They are people who play at the high stakes. They are more than just risky gamers: of course, like all gamblers in the world, high-rollers rely on their luck primarily. But almost all of them have their own strategies, and these strategies often help them to hit mega jackpots. No surprise, they invest much time and much money into gaming. Sometimes they lose a lot, but it doesn’t stop them. For a genuine high-roller, the winning is not a goal in itself. They like this unique exciting feel of a permanent risk and adrenaline from gambling. And major winnings are just a pleasant bonus.
What is a True High Roller Casino?True high rollers take the issue of choosing a casino quite seriously. There are several criteria they take into consideration.
- The match bonus offer. High-rollers usually deposit serious sums of money, such as $1000 or even more. That is why the upper limit and the percentage of the match bonus matter.
- Betting limits. High rollers play at the high stakes, and they are not interested in playing games where the maximum bet is $1 per spin. That said, some casinos practice an individual approach and change the limits in particular games specially for these players.
- The loyalty program. The majority of casinos these days have loyalty programs in one form or another. Most commonly, players get comp points for spending money on playing. Later, these points are exchanged for money. Moreover, players who reach the upper level in the casino become VIP-clients and take advantage of the casino’s special offers and invitations.
- Games diversity. It largely depends on the particular player’s preferences, but as a general rule of thumb, gamblers want to have something to choose from. Needless to say that a good high roller casino is not focused on penny machines. Instead, they have a lot of high volatility games with high betting limits and several options with progressive jackpots.
- Payout percentage. An RTP is an important indicator that is always taken into consideration by professional players. High rollers choose casinos where the chances for winning are the highest.
Pros and Cons of High Roller CasinosEvery player chooses for himself the best stake level. It all depends on how comfortable you feel with betting high or low. There are certain advantages of being a high roller:
- According to statistics, high rollers win more frequently. Though casinos do not admit it officially, but when you play at the maximum stakes, winning combinations fall out more often.
- Mega jackpots and progressive jackpots are always won by high rollers. If you play at the minimal stakes, you won’t win too much even if you hit a jackpot.
- Most casinos offer special beneficial terms for high rollers. Such perks as the VIP status, a personal manager, higher depositing/withdrawing limits and others make gaming much more exciting.
- A risk of losing big money is high. If you are not ready for it, don’t try to do it.
- Money runs out to quickly. You may need several thousand dollars to play for a couple of hours.
Bonuses at High Roller CasinosIt’s almost impossible to imagine a modern casino without bonuses. A common practice for numerous casinos is rewarding players for making deposits. Usually, the reward is paid for the first deposit only, but there are exceptions. In order to motivate players to spend more money, casinos offer special limited bonuses for their best clients. In high roller casinos match bonuses for depositing can reach $1000-2000. Of course, these bonuses need to be played through, but there are lucky ones who are able to fulfill all the requirements and multiply their winnings.
Loyalty Programs in High Roller CasinosLoyalty programs let privileged players enjoy oodles of perks that are unavailable for regular users. Every high roller has a potential to become a VIP-member of the casino. In different casinos these highest player levels are called differently – Diamond, Platinum, or VIP. Commonly, VIP customers enjoy the following benefits:
- exclusive bonuses and promos;
- more comp points per every dollar spent;
- gifts and unique invitations;
- higher betting limits;
- personal managers;
- higher withdrawal limits.